There’s another lionfish CULL coming up on the 1st & 2nd of March. Check it out on Environment Break this week. http://www.cayman27.com.ky/2014/02/17/environment-break-controlling-lionfish-population-with-culling
If anyone is interested in lionfish you can sign up for the Lionfish Mailing List or check out the DoE Lionfish Culling Groups on Facebook. And if you don’t have your lionfish licence, email DoE@gov.ky; we’d love to have you at our next class.
Other recent news items:
- Marine Parks Consultation Extended - December 4th, 2015
- Lobster & Conch Season Open - December 4th, 2015
- Council Meeting 24 November 2015 - November 24th, 2015
- Marine Parks Meetings - Sister Islands - November 4th, 2015
- Darwin turtle socioeconomics - presentation and key results report - October 20th, 2015