There’s another lionfish CULL coming up on the 1st & 2nd of March. Check it out on Environment Break this week. http://www.cayman27.com.ky/2014/02/17/environment-break-controlling-lionfish-population-with-culling
If anyone is interested in lionfish you can sign up for the Lionfish Mailing List or check out the DoE Lionfish Culling Groups on Facebook. And if you don’t have your lionfish licence, email DoE@gov.ky; we’d love to have you at our next class.
Other recent news items:
- OTEC EIA Terms of Reference Consultation - September 12th, 2014
- Take the Earth Day Challenge - March 11th, 2014
- Adventures At Sea - March 11th, 2014
- National Conservation Law - December 20th, 2013
- Proposed Cruise Berthing Facility - Final Terms of Reference for EIA - December 20th, 2013