There’s another lionfish CULL coming up on the 1st & 2nd of March. Check it out on Environment Break this week. http://www.cayman27.com.ky/2014/02/17/environment-break-controlling-lionfish-population-with-culling
If anyone is interested in lionfish you can sign up for the Lionfish Mailing List or check out the DoE Lionfish Culling Groups on Facebook. And if you don’t have your lionfish licence, email DoE@gov.ky; we’d love to have you at our next class.
Other recent news items:
- Conservation Council Meeting 23 September 2015 - September 15th, 2015
- Marine Park Public Consultation Meetings - September 10th, 2015
- Public Consultation Comments on Proposed Cruise Berthing EIA – Aug 2015 - August 10th, 2015
- Proposed Cruise Berthing Facility - EIA Consultation June 2015 - June 4th, 2015
- Flicker #20 - June 2nd, 2015