Marine Park Zone
- No taking of any marine life alive or dead, except:
- Line fishing from shore is permitted;
- Line fishing at depths of 80 ft or greater is permitted;
- Taking fry and sprat with a fry or cast net is permitted. NOTE: fish traps, spear guns, pole spears and other nets are totally prohibited.
- No anchoring – use of fixed moorings only, except:
- boats of 60 ft or less may anchor in sand, so long as no grappling hook is used, and neither the anchor nor the rope or chain will impact coral;
- anchoring permitted in designated Port anchorage areas – contact Port Security on VHF channel 16;
- anchoring prohibitions suspended during emergencies and by permission of Port Director.
- Bloody Bay, Little Cayman – Special restrictions have been placed on the use of the Bloody Bay Marine Park; no commercial operations may use the park without a license from the Marine Conservation Board.
- No taking of any marine life, alive or dead with no exceptions.
- No in-water activities.
- Public may access only at speeds of 5 mph or less.
- No anchoring of any boat.
- NOTE: Line fishing, fish traps, nets, spear guns and strikers are totally prohibited.
- No taking of conch or lobster by any means.
- Line fishing and anchoring permitted.
- Anchor, chain or line must not impact coral.
- Spear guns, pole spears, fish traps and nets prohibited, except that fry and sprat may be taken with a fry or cast net.
Note: These zones include the outside edge of the reef to a depth of 20 feet.
Designated Grouper Spawning Areas
- Coxswain Bank and South West Point Grand Cayman; East and West End of: Cayman Brac, Little Cayman and Twelve Mile Bank.
- No fishing for Nassau Groupers.
- No fish pots or spear fishing within a one-mile radius of Designated Grouper Spawning Area from 1 November through 31 March.
Animal Sanctuaries/Ramsar Sites
- No hunting.
- No collecting of any species.
- No littering.
No Diving Zone
- No SCUBA diving.